1. Use of this web site and the sale of products is governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia.
2. By using this website or purchasing products from Vet Products Direct you submit to the laws of Queensland and Australia and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts of Queensland and Australia.
3. Your use of this website and the purchase of products is governed by these terms of service.
4. Except as set out in these terms of service, we accept no liability for the contents of this website or any of the products sold. Our liability for any product which is defective or causes loss or damage of any kind is limited to the cost of the product or the provision of a replacement or any other remedy you are entitled to under Australian law which cannot be lawfully excluded.
5. If you are located outside of Australia, it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website and the purchase of any products from us complies with the law where you are. We make no representation or warranty in this regard. By placing an order you warrant to us that in doing so you are complying with all laws in your country. You understand and agree that the sale occurs upon your order leaving our warehouse and title to the goods pass to you at that time. You are the legal owner of the products from that time and you are the importer of those products .
6. All prices are GST inclusive. If you live outside of Australia, all local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
7. We reserve the right to decline to fill or cancel any order for any reason (including in the case of pricing errors). If we cancel an order we will advise you prior to the dispatch of goods and refund any money you've paid in full. You also agree that we may replace an item you ordered with a substantially identical item if we consider it appropriate to do so. For example if you order an item of a particular colour, and that colour is not available, we may substitute an item of another colour. Or if you order an item of a particular make and model, and that model has been superseded, we may replace it with the new model. We also reserve the right to substitute any delivery method selected by you at checkout with a different delivery method if we consider it appropriate to do so. For example if you select "express post" but express post is not available in your area or is otherwise not reasonably practical (for example because of the size or shape of the item ordered, or because of where you live or where the item is being dispatched from) we may substitute it with the most practical delivery method in the circumstances.
8. We are unable to guarantee actual delivery times as this depends on a number of factors including the amount of mail the post office has to process at the time and whether or not you live in a metropolitan area and of course, Covid 19 restrictions have also had a huge impact on delivery times. Please ensure that you provide your full address when ordering. We cannot be responsible for non-delivery if you do not provide the correct address. All orders are your responsibility once delivered to your address (whether or not someone is home to accept collection). In the unlikely event that the delivery company advises that your order is lost in transit or it arrives damaged or broken, please contact us and we will arrange for a replacement to be shipped or a full refund.
9. By using this website and purchasing products from us, you agree that you are not doing so for the purposes of taking any legal action against us.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice.
11. We may add Store Credit to your account for various reasons. eg. as part of a promotion or, with your approval, instead of a refund to your credit card or paypal account. You must be logged in to your account to see and use Store Credit. You can use Store Credit to purchase products at our online store at checkout or when you call our customer service center . Store Credit does not expire, but it can only be used at our online store and is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. If you have multiple accounts, Store Credit cannot be combined between accounts. If you close your account, you will lose any Store Credit attached to that account.
12. If you are entitled to a full or partial refund of an order and you verbally or by email or online chat agree to a Store Credit instead of a refund to your credit card or paypal account, you agree that the issue of the Store Credit is full satisfaction of all your entitlements and you will not make any chargeback or claim in any way whatsoever.
13. Our records are the sole evidence of your entitlement to Store Credit. The amount shown in your account is (subject to any adjustment here under, fraud, technical issue, error on our part or yours or interference by a third party) is assumed to be correct for all purposes.
14. We are entitled to adjust Store Credit if there has been an error or mistake (by your or us), change in circumstance or any other reason we consider is fair and appropriate (e.g. too much or not enough store credit given, you have made a chargeback or other claim on your credit card or paypal account, you dispute that you agreed to accept a Store Credit instead of a refund or you otherwise owe us money).
15. We may for any reason, temporarily lock or suspend the use of Store Credit either for a particular person or group of persons or generally (e.g. because of technical issues, suspected fraud, temporary website closure for maintenance). We will use our reasonable endeavours to remove the lock or suspension as quickly as reasonably possible.
16. We may terminate the Store Credit program where we consider that it is not practical for any reason to continue. If we do, we may replace it with a similar program that gives you similar or better benefits, provide you with future discounts equal to or better than any Store Credit you held or provide you with benefits in some other way that we reasonably consider is fair and equitable.
17. In exceptional circumstances (e.g. if we consider that there has been fraud, an error or mistake (either by you or us) or for any other reason we consider it reasonable and appropriate), we can delete, cancel or remove Store Credit either for a particular person or group of persons or generally.
18. We are not liable for any temporary or permanent failure in your ability or desire to use Store Credit eg for technical, legal or other reasons you are unable to use our website or contact us, because you no longer have a need for any of the products we sell or any other reason. We are not liable for any loss or change to your Store Credit caused by any technological failure or issue or the actions of any third party.
19. If we adjust, lock, suspend, delete, cancel, remove or terminate Store Credit as outlined above we will endeavour to keep you informed, but we have no liability for any failure to do so and you are not entitled to any compensation in any way for us doing so . Without limiting this, you expressly agree that all Store Credit that you may hold at such time has a market value not exceeding AUD$1.
20. We may include additional terms and conditions which apply to some parts of Vet Products Direct. For example your participation in the VPD Rewards Program is governed by the VPD Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and your participation in VIP Club membership is governed by the VIP Club Membership Terms and Conditions. Please make sure you familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions if you are participating in those programs.
20. Vet Products Direct is a trading name of VPD Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 623 015 565 - A proudly vet owned and operated business dedicated to promoting affordable animal health care.
Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an email.